|Our Consulting Services
Teak Expertise in the following areas;
- Site selection based upon type of soil, soil ph, analysis of
nutrients, topography, location, geology, climate, investment
security, political and environmental considerations.
- Obtain best planting material for maximum growth potential.
- Our objective will be to grow premium grade wood for lumber,
decking, flooring and other high value products.
- Guidance for proper site preparation.
- Oversee planting operation to insure proper planting techniques,
density and spacing.
- Application of weedicides and/or fungicides as may be necessary.
- Siliviculture to create healty vigorous trees. This will include
but not limited to deciding on the most appropriate method of
thinning, pruning, selection of dominate trees, removal of undiserable
and suppressed trees.
can market the shares/trees to prospective clients.
- We have over 35 years of experience selling teak logs, squares,
lumber and flooring in America. We have a network of buyers in
Europe, Asia and America.
- We can call upon experts in marketing, milling, furniture production,
veneer and flooring manufacturing.
Management Team Profiles
- Managed the largest teak plantations and natural teak forests
in the world.
- Have received forestry degrees from framed overseas universities
and are well versed on the latest forestry techniques.
- Experts in forestry, siliculture, management, manufacturing
- Distinguished members are superspecialists in the teak field
having lectured at universities and international symposiums,
written official resource reports for the United Nations FAO as
well as consulting work.
- Internationally trained foresters and specialist that only worked
with teak for their entire careers.